Students recall summer fun

Students recall summer fun

Abby Gutierrez, Editor In Chief

Summer is one the most exciting and fulfilling seasons of the year. It’s a time to take a break from a busy schedule and hectic school work to enjoy some free time. With the months  off, there’s plenty of time to spend time with  family and friends, plan adventurous vacations, or even sleep in all day and then binge watching Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix.

This is what fellow Clements students had to say about their own experiences this past summer. 

edited6

“I just chilled on the couch. I also went to France for a month.” Clayton Grogan, sophomore

edited1

“I went to Las Vegas. I hiked the Grand Canyon. I started the tv show Criminal Minds. It was a great summer.” Allyson Ho, junior

edited

“I played baseball with Carson Wilson. I went to New Hampshire and went parasailing.” John Perry, freshman

edited5

“I went to Lebanon in the Middle East. I went to the beach and cliff jumping at 85 feet.” Tio Darwich, Sophomore

edited2

“I went to Tokyo, Japan and Kyoto, Japan and got to experience Japanese culture, food, traditions and shopping.” Kelli Claytor, junior

edited4

“I spent wholesome tie with my family. I ate a grilled cheese sandwich every single day.” Will Russek, senior

edited3

“I traveled across the U.S. and played sports.” Emily Guse, freshman

edited7

“I went to Mexico. I played soccer with my Mexican family. It was an eventful summer.” Carlos Camaruche, sophomore