What’s your fate during the month of love?

David Wang, Reporter

Aries: March 21st – April 20th

Singles who are looking for love will see an increase in charm, and need to actively grasp the opportunity. Aries are unfit to participate in any investments this month, and should be careful of investment traps.

L0040145 Taurus - Horoscope from 'The book of birth of Iskandar"Taurus: April 21st – May 21st

This month will be mediocre for Taurus, with occasional ups and downs. Try not to be overly sensitive on love related affairs. Learn to self-regulate and perform well in school or work.

Gemini: May 22nd – June 21st

Love will be distinctive for Gemini this month. Especially during lively gatherings where they will have a good chance of being approached. Gemini should watch out for health problems this month.

Cancer: June 22nd – July 22nd

This month will be good for Cancer. Staying confident will be simple if you ignore negative energy and embrace all the good energy that is coming your way. You will find all the support and encouragement you need if you believe you deserve it.

L0040142 Leo - Horoscope from 'The book of birth of Iskandar" Credit: Wellcome Library, London. Wellcome Images images@wellcome.ac.uk http://wellcomeimages.org Leo - the Lion, detail from the Horoscope from 'The book of birth of Iskandar" c.1411 The book of the birth of Iskandar, {European foliation, L to R}. Published: - Copyrighted work available under Creative Commons Attribution only licence CC BY 4.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

Leo: July 23rd – August 21st

Leo should be aware that what you think is a silly joke could come off as offensive to others. If a friend or a family member is doing something wrong, do your best not to be too critical about it — let them figure things out on their own.

Virgo: August 22nd  -September 23rd

Relationship issues will come to the forefront this month when a friend or partner has a problem that causes you to reevaluate your values. Students can expect better performances in school.

Libra: September 24th – October 23rd

The first three weeks of the month, Libra will be feeling generous and lively. Spend time with the people who lighten your spirits and inspire you. You may be more courageous and forthcoming than usual.

Scorpio: October 24th – November 22nd

Scorpio should expect good fortune this month. Money matters should go fairly smoothly. You should feel that you are stronger than usual so you could end the month feeling more than satisfied with what you’ve accomplished.

L0040138 Sagittarius - Horoscope from 'The book of birth of Iskandar" Credit: Wellcome Library, London. Wellcome Images images@wellcome.ac.uk http://wellcomeimages.org Sagittarius - The Centaur, detail from the Horoscope from 'The book of birth of Iskandar" c.1411 The book of the birth of Iskandar, {European foliation, L to R}. Published: - Copyrighted work available under Creative Commons Attribution only licence CC BY 4.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

Sagittarius: November 23rd – December 22nd

Projects of all kinds that you could be working on with partners or friends could go especially smoothly this month. You will be especially sharp and logical. Social events could bring stronger bonds between you and others.

Capricorn: December 23rd – January 20th

Letters or phone calls could come today reaffirming the continued success you’ve been enjoying and presenting new opportunities. You should especially have faith in yourself this month.

Aquarius: January 21st – February 19th

Aquarius may have been especially interested in promoting your health for a while, and so this month you could finally start that nutrition and exercise program you’ve been thinking about.

Pisces: February 20th – March 20th

This month should be busy for
Pisces on all levels. Inspiration for creative projects you created might even surprise yourself. Communication with loved ones is particularly clear and honest. You will be able to clear up a few matters that may have been bothering you for a while.