Beryl Wang Golfing Her Way to the Top

Sachika Yadav, Reporter

Beryl Wang is a senior and one of the star players of the school golf team. She is a very hardworking and intelligent girl who is determined to be the best she can be at the sport.golffinal

Wang has been playing golf for six years, and while it started out as a fun pass time, it slowly developed into a passion for the young athlete. Before golf, she had participated in many sports including swimming and tennis, but they did not really capture her attention. When her mother enrolled her in a golf camp one summer, she got hooked to the sport. Golf became a staple in her life and she spends hours every day persevering to perfect her game.

She also loves competing in tournaments, and finds the diversity and competition very exciting. Playing for the school team has allowed Wang to make many new friends and memories that she would not have been able to make otherwise. She is very thankful to her mother for introducing golf to her life, and thinks that pursuing it was one of her best decisions.

“Playing in a teamberyl golf environment is so rewarding, especially when you have the best team ever by your side! Our team is like a family, and golf is what brings us all together,” said Wang.

Not only is she an amazing athlete, but she is also very intelligent and determined about her future goals. Beryl will be studying Economics at Yale University and playing golf for the school team. Although she does not know what her future career might be, she is very interested in Economics and could end up pursuing that in the future.

Beryl Wang is an amazing golfer as well as a smart student. She obviously has a very bright future ahead of her.